Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Peach Bruschetta Grilled Cheese
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 |
A fun and new way to have grilled cheese. The fruit infused bruschetta is a welcome change of pace.
|4 slices bread|
|2 peaches, (pits removed and chopped)|
|2 tablespoons butter|
|3 oz. cheese, (sliced thin)|
|1 teaspoon lemon juice|
|1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|1 clove garlic, (smashed, peeled, and minced)|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|1/4 teaspoon sea salt|
|1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper|
|1/4 cup basil leaves, (chopped)|
|1/2 cup spinach leaves|
- Combine salt, cayenne, olive oil, black pepper, lemon juice and garlic. Whisk all together and then add basil and peaches. Toss ingredients until peaches are coated. Set aside.
- On medium-high heat, warm a large skillet. Place 1 tablespoon of butter in center of skillet. Fully coat the edges. Place all the bread inside the skillet. Cook for 1 minute per side. Pour remain butter on bread and then place cheese on each slice of bread. Cook for 2 minutes, cheese should be melted.
- Remove from heat, place grilled cheese on plates. Separate the spinach, divide equally among the bread. Spread on the bruschetta. Place on other slices to make sandwiches.
- Cut in half and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >