Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Meatloaf with a Kick
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
Adding a few spices creates a new dish altogether!
|2 lb. ground turkey|
|2 potatoes, peeled and diced|
|2 slices bread, diced|
|3 teaspoons kosher salt|
|1/2 green bell pepper, seeded and diced|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|1 cup grated cheese|
|3/4 cup diced yellow onion|
|2 teaspoons ground pepper|
|2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil|
|1 3/4 teaspoons paprika|
|1 teaspoon dried thyme|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Heat oil on medium-high in a skillet. After oil is hot, place potato, onion, bell pepper and garlic and gently stir for 5 minutes. Sprinkle in 2 teaspoons salt, paprika, 1 teaspoon pepper and thyme, cook additional minute. Set skillet aside.
- In a large bowl combine bread, turkey, egg and cheese. Toss together until evenly mixed. Pour in vegetable mixture from skillet. Add remaining salt and pepper. Stir together, mix well.
- Transfer to baking sheet. Bake for 40 minutes, turning halfway through baking. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes before serving.
|Cooking Method:||Pan-fry, Bake|
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >