Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Meatloaf with a Kick
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
Adding a few spices creates a new dish altogether!
|2 lb. ground turkey|
|2 potatoes, peeled and diced|
|2 slices bread, diced|
|3 teaspoons kosher salt|
|1/2 green bell pepper, seeded and diced|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|1 cup grated cheese|
|3/4 cup diced yellow onion|
|2 teaspoons ground pepper|
|2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil|
|1 3/4 teaspoons paprika|
|1 teaspoon dried thyme|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Heat oil on medium-high in a skillet. After oil is hot, place potato, onion, bell pepper and garlic and gently stir for 5 minutes. Sprinkle in 2 teaspoons salt, paprika, 1 teaspoon pepper and thyme, cook additional minute. Set skillet aside.
- In a large bowl combine bread, turkey, egg and cheese. Toss together until evenly mixed. Pour in vegetable mixture from skillet. Add remaining salt and pepper. Stir together, mix well.
- Transfer to baking sheet. Bake for 40 minutes, turning halfway through baking. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes before serving.
|Cooking Method:||Pan-fry, Bake|
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >