Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
3-Bean Meatless Chili
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
A healthy choice you can enjoy any time.
|15 oz. black beans|
|12 tomatoes, diced|
|15 oz. dark red kidney beans|
|15 oz. tomato sauce|
|15 oz. pinto beans|
|1/2 yellow onion, chopped|
|1 jalapeño, seeded and minced|
|2 tablespoons chili powder|
|1 carrot, chopped|
|1 cup chopped bell pepper|
|1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes|
|1 cup corn|
|1/8 teaspoon cayenne|
|6 oz. vegetable crumbles|
|3 cloves garlic, minced|
|1/2 red onion, chopped|
|1 teaspoon cumin|
- In a large saucepan, cook black beans, tomatoes, kidney beans, tomato sauce, pinto beans, yellow onion, jalapeño, chili powder, carrot, bell pepper, pepper flakes, cayenne, vegetables crumbles, garlic, red onion and cumin on medium heat. Cook until ingredients begin to boil.
- Once boiling, cover the pan then reduce to low, simmer for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, pour in corn, cover pan again and cook for 10 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >