Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
3-Bean Meatless Chili
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
A healthy choice you can enjoy any time.
|15 oz. black beans|
|12 tomatoes, diced|
|15 oz. dark red kidney beans|
|15 oz. tomato sauce|
|15 oz. pinto beans|
|1/2 yellow onion, chopped|
|1 jalapeño, seeded and minced|
|2 tablespoons chili powder|
|1 carrot, chopped|
|1 cup chopped bell pepper|
|1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes|
|1 cup corn|
|1/8 teaspoon cayenne|
|6 oz. vegetable crumbles|
|3 cloves garlic, minced|
|1/2 red onion, chopped|
|1 teaspoon cumin|
- In a large saucepan, cook black beans, tomatoes, kidney beans, tomato sauce, pinto beans, yellow onion, jalapeño, chili powder, carrot, bell pepper, pepper flakes, cayenne, vegetables crumbles, garlic, red onion and cumin on medium heat. Cook until ingredients begin to boil.
- Once boiling, cover the pan then reduce to low, simmer for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, pour in corn, cover pan again and cook for 10 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >