Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Flavorful Chicken & Vegetable Kabobs
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Enjoy this delicious chicken that’s infused with the natural flavors of the surrounding vegetables.
|6 chicken thighs, (skinned, boned, cut into chunks)|
|1 zucchini, (cut into cut into chunks)|
|1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|1 red bell pepper, (cut into cut into chunks)|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|1/2 teaspoon orange zest, (loosely packed)|
|1/2 teaspoon kosher salt|
|2 garlic cloves, (minced)|
|1 squash, (cut into cut into chunks)|
|1 tablespoon rosemary, (coarsely chopped)|
|4 wooden skewers, (12-inch)|
|1/2 teaspoon chili powder|
- Presoaked wood skewers in water thirty minutes before using. Also preheat grill to 400° F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together garlic, rosemary, chili powder, black pepper, salt, olive oil, and orange zest.
- Dip chicken into bowl, mix in squash, zucchini and bell pepper. Cover chicken in mixture thoroughly.
- Pierce chick chunks with skewers. Alternating chicken and vegetable.
- Place kabobs on grill, cover and cook for 12-14 minutes. Turn kabobs sporadically. Allow to cool before serving.
|Course:||Dinner, appetizer, snack|
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >