Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Flavorful Chicken & Vegetable Kabobs
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Enjoy this delicious chicken that’s infused with the natural flavors of the surrounding vegetables.
|6 chicken thighs, (skinned, boned, cut into chunks)|
|1 zucchini, (cut into cut into chunks)|
|1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|1 red bell pepper, (cut into cut into chunks)|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|1/2 teaspoon orange zest, (loosely packed)|
|1/2 teaspoon kosher salt|
|2 garlic cloves, (minced)|
|1 squash, (cut into cut into chunks)|
|1 tablespoon rosemary, (coarsely chopped)|
|4 wooden skewers, (12-inch)|
|1/2 teaspoon chili powder|
- Presoaked wood skewers in water thirty minutes before using. Also preheat grill to 400° F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together garlic, rosemary, chili powder, black pepper, salt, olive oil, and orange zest.
- Dip chicken into bowl, mix in squash, zucchini and bell pepper. Cover chicken in mixture thoroughly.
- Pierce chick chunks with skewers. Alternating chicken and vegetable.
- Place kabobs on grill, cover and cook for 12-14 minutes. Turn kabobs sporadically. Allow to cool before serving.
|Course:||Dinner, appetizer, snack|
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >