Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Kale Salad With Avocado & Edamame
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 |
A nutrient dense salad that tastes great.
|3/4 teaspoon mesquite powder, (substitute chili or curry powder if preferred)|
|1 1/2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1 clove garlic|
|1 head kale|
|1 tablespoon red pepper flakes|
|2 green onions|
|1/2 cup edamame|
|1/4 teaspoon onion powder|
|1/2 cup water, (more for consistency)|
- In blender, purée vinegar, onion & mesquite powders, garlic, avocado and salt with 1/2 cup of water. Add more water for consistency.
- Dice kale into small pieces, massage with pinch of salt until kale wilts.
- Combine red pepper, cucumber, edamame and green onion with kale is large bowl. Add dressing and toss together. Serve and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >