Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Bite Size Monkey Bread Pepperoni Pizza
Rate this Recipe
Serves 48 |
A flavorful combination of garlic, butter and meat in Bundt cake form. Tear away bread pieces that are filled with pepperoni pizza.
|2 lbs pizza dough, (fresh)|
|48 slices pepperoni|
|2 cloves garlic, (sliced thin)|
|6 oz mozzarella cheese, (cut into 48 cubes)|
|3 cups marinara sauce|
|4 tablespoons butter|
- In small pan, heat butter and garlic until brown. Brush inside of Bundt pan with garlic butter.
- Tear off a large marble sized piece of dough. Flatten out and place single pepperoni and chees cube in center. Wrap pepperoni and cheese with dough and pinch shut. Brush dough with garlic butter and place in Bundt pan. Repeat process until all ingredients are used.
- Cover and set aside, preheat oven to 400° F.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Top should be brown.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Flip pan over to release pizza rolls. Serve with warmed marinara sauce.
|Course:||Dinner, side, snack, appetizer|
See Other Recipes Like This
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >