Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 10 |
An ingenious twist on the classic kabob.
|30 slices pepperoni|
|2 cups cherry tomatoes|
|1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese|
|1 green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces|
|8 ounces sausage links|
|1 refrigerated pizza crust, 13.8 oz. tube|
|2 cups whole mushrooms|
|1 1/4 cups pizza sauce, warmed|
|1 onion, cut into 1-inch pieces|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Cook sausage in a large skillet until browned. Drain, cut into 20 pieces when cooled.
- Pierce with skewers, thread alternating sausage, vegetables, and pepperoni. Repeat for remaining skewers.
- Slightly flatten pizza dough on floured surface. Cut into 1 inch strips lengthwise. Pierce dough at one end of skewer, loosely spiral wrap the dough around the vegetables and meats. Pierce the other end of the dough at the bottom of the skewer. Repeat process with remaining skewers.
- Place kabobs on baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes. Sprinkle kabobs with cheese shortly after removing from oven. Serve kabobs with warmed pizza sauce.
See Other Recipes Like This
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >