Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 10 |
An ingenious twist on the classic kabob, pizza on a stick if you will. This is a very fun way for kids to eat pizza.
|30 slices pepperoni|
|2 cups cherry tomatoes|
|1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, (shredded)|
|1 large green pepper, (cut into 1-inch pieces)|
|8 ounces sausage links|
|1 refrigerated pizza crust, (13.8 oz. tube)|
|2 cups whole mushrooms|
|1 1/4 cups pizza sauce, (warmed)|
|1 onion, (cut into 1-inch pieces)|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Cook sausage in a large skillet until browned. Drain, cut into 20 pieces when cooled.
- Pierce with skewers, thread alternating sausage, vegetables, and pepperoni. Repeat for remaining skewers. (10 skewers total)
- Slightly flatten pizza dough on floured surface. Cut into 1 inch strips lengthwise. Pierce dough at one end of skewer, loosely spiral wrap the dough around the vegetables and meats. Pierce the other end of the dough at the bottom of the skewer. Repeat process with remaining skewers.
- Place kabobs on baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes. Sprinkle kabobs with cheese shortly after removing from oven. Serve kabobs with warmed pizza sauce.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >