Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 10 |
An ingenious twist on the classic kabob, pizza on a stick if you will. This is a very fun way for kids to eat pizza.
|30 slices pepperoni|
|2 cups cherry tomatoes|
|1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, (shredded)|
|1 large green pepper, (cut into 1-inch pieces)|
|8 ounces sausage links|
|1 refrigerated pizza crust, (13.8 oz. tube)|
|2 cups whole mushrooms|
|1 1/4 cups pizza sauce, (warmed)|
|1 onion, (cut into 1-inch pieces)|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Cook sausage in a large skillet until browned. Drain, cut into 20 pieces when cooled.
- Pierce with skewers, thread alternating sausage, vegetables, and pepperoni. Repeat for remaining skewers. (10 skewers total)
- Slightly flatten pizza dough on floured surface. Cut into 1 inch strips lengthwise. Pierce dough at one end of skewer, loosely spiral wrap the dough around the vegetables and meats. Pierce the other end of the dough at the bottom of the skewer. Repeat process with remaining skewers.
- Place kabobs on baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes. Sprinkle kabobs with cheese shortly after removing from oven. Serve kabobs with warmed pizza sauce.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >