Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pasta Shells & Cheese with Western Hamburger
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A fun variation to the macaroni and cheese dinner.
|1 tablespoon butter|
|1 lb. ground beef|
|1/2 teaspoon garlic powder|
|2 tomatoes, seeded and diced|
|4 slices bacon, chopped|
|8 oz. shell pasta|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 cup pickle, finely chopped|
|1/4 cup plain yogurt|
|1/8 teaspoon black pepper|
|2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce|
|1/2 cup barbecue sauce|
|1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded|
|1/2 cup onions, fried|
- In a large pan, cook bacon 8-10 minutes, until crispy. Remove bacon from pan and place on paper towels to dry. Cut into small bits when cooled.
- Place ground beef in same pan and cook until brown. Once browned, sprinkle on pepper, Worcestershire, salt and garlic powder. Cook for additional 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat but keep ingredients in pan.
- Cook pasta until Al dente. Drain water and return to pan. Stir in cheese, butter and yogurt. Mix contents together until melted. Add in beef mix. Stir together until evenly mixed.
- Dish pasta into bowls, top with tomatoes, bacon, pickles and onions. Drizzle on barbecue sauce last.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >