Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pasta Shells & Cheese with Western Hamburger
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A fun variation to the macaroni and cheese dinner.
|1 tablespoon butter|
|1 lb. ground beef|
|1/2 teaspoon garlic powder|
|2 tomatoes, seeded and diced|
|4 slices bacon, chopped|
|8 oz. shell pasta|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 cup pickle, finely chopped|
|1/4 cup plain yogurt|
|1/8 teaspoon black pepper|
|2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce|
|1/2 cup barbecue sauce|
|1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded|
|1/2 cup onions, fried|
- In a large pan, cook bacon 8-10 minutes, until crispy. Remove bacon from pan and place on paper towels to dry. Cut into small bits when cooled.
- Place ground beef in same pan and cook until brown. Once browned, sprinkle on pepper, Worcestershire, salt and garlic powder. Cook for additional 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat but keep ingredients in pan.
- Cook pasta until Al dente. Drain water and return to pan. Stir in cheese, butter and yogurt. Mix contents together until melted. Add in beef mix. Stir together until evenly mixed.
- Dish pasta into bowls, top with tomatoes, bacon, pickles and onions. Drizzle on barbecue sauce last.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >