Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pasta Shells & Cheese with Western Hamburger
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A fun variation to the macaroni and cheese dinner.
|1 tablespoon butter|
|1 lb. ground beef|
|1/2 teaspoon garlic powder|
|2 tomatoes, seeded and diced|
|4 slices bacon, chopped|
|8 oz. shell pasta|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 cup pickle, finely chopped|
|1/4 cup plain yogurt|
|1/8 teaspoon black pepper|
|2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce|
|1/2 cup barbecue sauce|
|1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded|
|1/2 cup onions, fried|
- In a large pan, cook bacon 8-10 minutes, until crispy. Remove bacon from pan and place on paper towels to dry. Cut into small bits when cooled.
- Place ground beef in same pan and cook until brown. Once browned, sprinkle on pepper, Worcestershire, salt and garlic powder. Cook for additional 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat but keep ingredients in pan.
- Cook pasta until Al dente. Drain water and return to pan. Stir in cheese, butter and yogurt. Mix contents together until melted. Add in beef mix. Stir together until evenly mixed.
- Dish pasta into bowls, top with tomatoes, bacon, pickles and onions. Drizzle on barbecue sauce last.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >