Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Deliciously Healthy Arugula Salad
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A few simple ingredients come together to create a tasty salad that’s loaded with nutrients. Great for lunch and dinner or as an appetizer.
|8 cups arugula|
|2 ounces feta cheese, (crumbled)|
|1/4 cup basil leaves|
|3/4 cup orzo|
|Olive oil, (for sauté and dressing)|
|8 ounces cherry tomatoes, (halved)|
|Salt, (to taste)|
|Pepper, (to taste)|
- Cook orzo in salted water. Drain water and set aside.
- On medium-high heat, heat pan with olive oil.
- Sauté arugula in pan in small handfuls, allow for slight wilting and removing from heat, placing in salad bowl. Repeat process.
- With last handful of arugula, add cheese, tomatoes, orzo and basil. Turning heat to high and cooking for 1-2 minutes.
- Once contents are hot, remove from heat and add to bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper, then add olive oil. Toss together, serve and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >