Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Delightful Peach Surprise
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Inside the baked peach is a tasty treat that is bound to be a summer-time favorite.
|1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|2 peaches, (halved and pitted)|
|1/2 cup vanilla ice cream|
|1/4 cup sugar|
|2 egg whites|
|1 teaspoon salt|
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Mix together salt and egg whites until foam appears. Add sugar, slowly, until mix becomes stiff and glossy. Beat in vanilla extract for 3 minutes.
- Cut small section from bottom of peach and fill with ice cream. Top peach with meringue mix, sealing in ice cream.
- Bake 2-3 minutes, until meringue is golden brown. Serve immediately from oven.
See Other Recipes Like This
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >