Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Scrumptious Barbecue Chicken Sandwiches
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
So simple, so delicious, a great meal any time of the day.
|2 pounds chicken breast, (boneless, skinless)|
|6 hamburger buns|
|1 sweet onion, (sliced)|
|1 bottle barbecue sauce|
- Remove fat from chicken and place in slow cooker.
- Add onion, barbecue sauce to chicken.
- Set heat to low, cook for 8 hours.
- Take cooker contents; shredded chicken, barbecue sauce and onion and add to buns.
|Cooking Method:||Slow Cooker|
|Course:||Dinner, lunch, snack|
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >