Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Taco Soup With Slow Cooked Chicken
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
A wonderful soup that can be dressed up or down, it’s always delicious.
|3 whole chicken breasts, (skinless, boneless)|
|2 cups tortilla chips, (crushed)|
|1 cup cheddar cheese, (shredded)|
|1 can whole kernel corn, (drained)|
|2 cans tomatoes, (drained)|
|1 onion, (chopped)|
|1 can chili beans|
|1 can tomato sauce|
|1 can black beans|
|2 tablespoons taco seasoning|
- In a slow cooker, combine beans, corn, onion, tomatoes, taco seasoning and tomato sauce, stir ingredients together. Place chicken in slow cooker, ensure chicken is covered with other ingredients and close lid. Allow cooking on low heat for 5 hours.
- Take chicken out of slow cooker, let cool and then place shredded chicken back in cooker for 2 hours.
- Ladle soup into bowl and top with cheese and crushed chips. Enjoy!
|Cooking Method:||Slow Cooker|
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >