Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Sizzling Shrimp and Steak Fajitas
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
Surf ‘n turf is the best of both worlds!
|8 flour tortillas, warmed|
|1 pound rib eye steak|
|2 tablespoons fajita seasoning|
|1/2 pound shrimp, cooked|
|1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded|
|1/2 cup guacamole|
|1/2 cup sour cream|
|1 green bell pepper, sliced|
|1 yellow bell pepper, sliced|
|1 red bell pepper, sliced|
- Lightly coat steak and shrimp with 2/3 fajita seasoning. Allow to sit for 20 minutes. Mix remaining seasoning with sour cream. Set aside.
- Heat skillet until hot and grill steak 5-8 minutes. Place in foil after cooking. Cook shrimp in skillet 2 minutes and set on separate plate.
- Cook peppers until tender.
- Create fajitas by adding guacamole to tortillas. Add peppers, shrimp and steak. Top off with cheese and sour cream. Fold bottom inward then fold sides to seal in filling.
|Main Ingredient:||Steak, Shrimp|
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >