Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Sizzling Shrimp and Steak Fajitas
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
Surf ‘n turf is the best of both worlds!
|8 flour tortillas, warmed|
|1 pound rib eye steak|
|2 tablespoons fajita seasoning|
|1/2 pound shrimp, cooked|
|1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded|
|1/2 cup guacamole|
|1/2 cup sour cream|
|1 green bell pepper, sliced|
|1 yellow bell pepper, sliced|
|1 red bell pepper, sliced|
- Lightly coat steak and shrimp with 2/3 fajita seasoning. Allow to sit for 20 minutes. Mix remaining seasoning with sour cream. Set aside.
- Heat skillet until hot and grill steak 5-8 minutes. Place in foil after cooking. Cook shrimp in skillet 2 minutes and set on separate plate.
- Cook peppers until tender.
- Create fajitas by adding guacamole to tortillas. Add peppers, shrimp and steak. Top off with cheese and sour cream. Fold bottom inward then fold sides to seal in filling.
|Main Ingredient:||Shrimp, Steak|
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >