Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
The "Everything" Breakfast Burrito
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A breakfast burrito that adds variety to the average morning fare.
|4 flour tortillas|
|2 1/2 tablespoons milk|
|1 1/4 teaspoons butter|
|1/4 cup cheddar cheese, (shredded)|
|1 1/4 teaspoons garlic, (minced)|
|3 ounces sausage|
|2 1/2 teaspoons cilantro, (chopped)|
|1/4 tomato, (diced)|
|1/8 teaspoon salt|
|1/8 red onion, (diced)|
|1 oz taco seasoning|
- In bowl, whisk together milk, eggs and salt.
- In skillet, heat butter on medium-high. Add egg mix to skillet and cook for 5 minutes. Chop the cooked eggs and set aside in bowl.
- Cook garlic and sausage together for 5 minutes in skillet. Add onion and continue to cook. Drain skillet then add to egg mix. Add taco seasoning, tomato, jalapeno and cilantro to egg and sausage. Stir in cheese while cooling.
- Fill tortilla half full and flatten with spoon. Fold bottom end up and roll burrito to cylinder. Repeat process with remaining tortillas. Ready to serve!
|Main Ingredient:||Egg, Sausage|
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >