Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
Side Dish Recipe
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mexican Veggie Pasta
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A delicious dish that is rich with flavor and full of natural color.
|1/4 cup salsa|
|2 onions, (chopped)|
|1 3/4 cups tomato, (diced and peeled)|
|1 1/2 tablespoons taco seasoning|
|1/2 cup sweet corn kernels|
|1/4 cup black olives, (sliced)|
|1/2 pound seashell pasta|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|1 can black beans, (drained)|
|1 green bell pepper, (chopped)|
- Boil water in large pot, add pasta and cook 8-10 minutes, drain water.
- As pasta is cooking, heat a skillet on medium and add oil. Add pepper and onion, cook 10 minutes to a light brown. Mix in corn, black beans, salsa, olives, tomatoes, and taco seasoning, heat for 5 minutes.
- Add sauce to pasta, ready to serve!
|Course:||Dinner, side dish|
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >