Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
Side Dish Recipe
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mexican Veggie Pasta
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A delicious dish that is rich with flavor and full of natural color.
|1/4 cup salsa|
|2 onions, (chopped)|
|1 3/4 cups tomato, (diced and peeled)|
|1 1/2 tablespoons taco seasoning|
|1/2 cup sweet corn kernels|
|1/4 cup black olives, (sliced)|
|1/2 pound seashell pasta|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|1 can black beans, (drained)|
|1 green bell pepper, (chopped)|
- Boil water in large pot, add pasta and cook 8-10 minutes, drain water.
- As pasta is cooking, heat a skillet on medium and add oil. Add pepper and onion, cook 10 minutes to a light brown. Mix in corn, black beans, salsa, olives, tomatoes, and taco seasoning, heat for 5 minutes.
- Add sauce to pasta, ready to serve!
|Course:||Dinner, side dish|
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >