Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Creamy Burrito Casserole
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8-10 |
This tasty meat and cheese dish is a twist on a classic casserole. The taste of a traditional burrito baked and layered.
|2 tablespoons taco seasoning|
|6 flour tortillas|
|1 pound ground beef, (shredded)|
|2 cups cheese|
|4 ounces sour cream|
|1/2 onion, (chopped)|
|1 can refried beans|
|1 can cream of mushroom soup|
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- In pan cook meat and onion (browning) then drain, add taco seasoning, and stir into beans.
- In separate bowl, mix together soup and sour cream. Coat bottom of casserole dish with mix.
- Line dish with 3 tortillas (tear apart). Layer in half meat mixture and cover with cheese. Repeat meat and cheese layer.
- Bake for about 20 to 30 minutes. Ready to serve!
|Main Ingredient:||Ground Beef|
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >