Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Easy Beef Enchilada
Rate this Recipe
Serves 10 |
A go to favorite for large families. Delicious, quick and full of flavor. Great fresh from the oven and even next day leftovers.
|10 flour tortillas|
|1 pound ground beef|
|1 can black olives, (sliced, drained)|
|2 tablespoons enchilada seasoning|
|2 cups cheddar cheese, (shredded)|
|1 small onion, (chopped)|
- Set oven to 350° F. Prepare enchilada packet mix.
- Cook meat and onion in skillet over medium heat. (Until meat is browned)
- Pour ¼ cup enchilada sauce into baking dish.
- Put small amount of meat and cheese in center of tortillas and roll tightly. Place face down in baking dish, and pour in remaining sauce. Sprinkle cheese and olives on top and bake for 20 minutes. (Until sauce bubbles and cheese melts)
|Main Ingredient:||Ground Beef|
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >