Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Easy Beef Enchilada
Rate this Recipe
Serves 10 |
A go to favorite for large families. Delicious, quick and full of flavor. Great fresh from the oven and even next day leftovers.
|10 flour tortillas|
|1 pound ground beef|
|1 can black olives, (sliced, drained)|
|2 tablespoons enchilada seasoning|
|2 cups cheddar cheese, (shredded)|
|1 small onion, (chopped)|
- Set oven to 350° F. Prepare enchilada packet mix.
- Cook meat and onion in skillet over medium heat. (Until meat is browned)
- Pour ¼ cup enchilada sauce into baking dish.
- Put small amount of meat and cheese in center of tortillas and roll tightly. Place face down in baking dish, and pour in remaining sauce. Sprinkle cheese and olives on top and bake for 20 minutes. (Until sauce bubbles and cheese melts)
|Main Ingredient:||Ground Beef|
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >