Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pineapple and Bell Pepper Salsa
Rate this Recipe
Serves 3 cups |
|2 cups Fresh Pineapple|
|2 Cloves of Garlic|
|1 Red Bell Pepper, (remove seeds)|
|4 Green Onions|
|1 cup Cilantro|
|1/4 teaspoon Salt, (add more for desired taste)|
|1/2 teaspoon Cumin, (add more for desired taste)|
|1/4 teaspoon Chili Powder|
- Cut pineapple into small chunks
- Finely slice green onions, cilantro, garlic and bell pepper. Then mix with spices.
- Hand-toss ingredients with pineapple.
- Add extra cilantro (if desired) to pineapple mixture and it's ready to serve.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >