Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pineapple and Bell Pepper Salsa
Rate this Recipe
Serves 3 cups |
|2 cups Fresh Pineapple|
|2 Cloves of Garlic|
|1 Red Bell Pepper, (remove seeds)|
|4 Green Onions|
|1 cup Cilantro|
|1/4 teaspoon Salt, (add more for desired taste)|
|1/2 teaspoon Cumin, (add more for desired taste)|
|1/4 teaspoon Chili Powder|
- Cut pineapple into small chunks
- Finely slice green onions, cilantro, garlic and bell pepper. Then mix with spices.
- Hand-toss ingredients with pineapple.
- Add extra cilantro (if desired) to pineapple mixture and it's ready to serve.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >