Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Lentil & Herb Salad
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6-8 Servings |
This easy recipe makes a great addition to the dinner table.
|1 cup dried lentils|
|1/2 cup red onion, (finely chopped)|
|1/4 cup parsley, (finely chopped)|
|2 tablespoons basil, (fresh, finely chopped)|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/8 teaspoon black pepper|
|3 tablespoons rice vinegar|
|1 tablespoons olive oil|
- Sort and rinse lentils. Transfer to a medium pot and cover with two inches of cold water.
- Cook lentils on medium heat until they are just tender, about 15-20 minutes. Drain and rinse lentils in a colander. Allow them to drain and cool to room temperature before combining with the rest of the ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, combine oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Whisk until well combined, then add lentils, onion, basil and parsley to the bowl. Toss gently until well combined.
|Main Ingredient:||Lentils, Legumes|
|Course:||Salad, Side, Lunch, Dinner|
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >