Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Lentil & Herb Salad
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6-8 Servings |
This easy recipe makes a great addition to the dinner table.
|1 cup dried lentils|
|1/2 cup red onion, (finely chopped)|
|1/4 cup parsley, (finely chopped)|
|2 tablespoons basil, (fresh, finely chopped)|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/8 teaspoon black pepper|
|3 tablespoons rice vinegar|
|1 tablespoons olive oil|
- Sort and rinse lentils. Transfer to a medium pot and cover with two inches of cold water.
- Cook lentils on medium heat until they are just tender, about 15-20 minutes. Drain and rinse lentils in a colander. Allow them to drain and cool to room temperature before combining with the rest of the ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, combine oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Whisk until well combined, then add lentils, onion, basil and parsley to the bowl. Toss gently until well combined.
|Main Ingredient:||Lentils, Legumes|
|Course:||Salad, Side, Lunch, Dinner|
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >