Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Simple Ribeye Roast
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
With just four ingredients, you can put a hot, savory and satisfying roast on the table.
|4 lb. ribeye roast, trimmed|
|1 tablespoon canola oil|
|Salt, to taste|
|Ground black pepper, to taste|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place rib eye in a roasting pan. Rub oil all over roast. Sprinkle roast with salt and black pepper. Insert an ovenproof meat thermometer into the middle of the roast, making sure not to touch bone.
- Place pan in oven and roast for about an hour and a half for medium doneness. See list below for cooking times.
- For rare (140 degrees F), cook 18 to 20 minutes per pound. For medium rare (145 degrees F), cook 20 to 22 minutes per pound. For medium (160 degrees F), cook 20 to 24 minutes per pound. For medium well (165 degrees F), cook 22 to 24 minutes per pound. For well (170 degrees F), cook 22 to 26 minutes per pound.
|Main Ingredient:||Beef, Rib-eye Roast|
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >