Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Simple Ribeye Roast
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
With just four ingredients, you can put a hot, savory and satisfying roast on the table.
|4 lb. ribeye roast, trimmed|
|1 tablespoon canola oil|
|Salt, to taste|
|Ground black pepper, to taste|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place rib eye in a roasting pan. Rub oil all over roast. Sprinkle roast with salt and black pepper. Insert an ovenproof meat thermometer into the middle of the roast, making sure not to touch bone.
- Place pan in oven and roast for about an hour and a half for medium doneness. See list below for cooking times.
- For rare (140 degrees F), cook 18 to 20 minutes per pound. For medium rare (145 degrees F), cook 20 to 22 minutes per pound. For medium (160 degrees F), cook 20 to 24 minutes per pound. For medium well (165 degrees F), cook 22 to 24 minutes per pound. For well (170 degrees F), cook 22 to 26 minutes per pound.
|Main Ingredient:||Beef, Rib-eye Roast|
See Other Recipes Like This
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >