Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Simple Ribeye Roast
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
With just four ingredients, you can put a hot, savory and satisfying roast on the table.
|4 lb. ribeye roast, trimmed|
|1 tablespoon canola oil|
|Salt, to taste|
|Ground black pepper, to taste|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place rib eye in a roasting pan. Rub oil all over roast. Sprinkle roast with salt and black pepper. Insert an ovenproof meat thermometer into the middle of the roast, making sure not to touch bone.
- Place pan in oven and roast for about an hour and a half for medium doneness. See list below for cooking times.
- For rare (140 degrees F), cook 18 to 20 minutes per pound. For medium rare (145 degrees F), cook 20 to 22 minutes per pound. For medium (160 degrees F), cook 20 to 24 minutes per pound. For medium well (165 degrees F), cook 22 to 24 minutes per pound. For well (170 degrees F), cook 22 to 26 minutes per pound.
|Main Ingredient:||Beef, Rib-eye Roast|
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >