Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Sticky and Sweet Grilled Drumsticks
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
This recipe will become a new summertime favorite.
|1/2 cup soy sauce|
|1 1/2 cups dry red wine|
|2 tablespoons finely grated fresh ginger|
|1 clove garlic, minced|
|1 cup dark-brown sugar, plus 2 tablespoons|
|8 chicken drumsticks, skin on|
|Kosher salt, to taste|
- In a saucepan, bring soy sauce, wine, ginger, garlic and sugar to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer for about 40 minutes or until mixture is about as thick as honey. Remove from heat and allow mixture to cool.
- Using a paring knife, make two diagonal slits through the skin and flesh of each drumstick, on each side.
- Prepare grill for medium-low heat.
- Place drumsticks on grill then brush with sauce. Close grill lid and cook drumsticks for 4 minutes. Turn drumsticks over then brush with more sauce. Continue cooking drumsticks for about 20 minutes more, until cooked through, turning and brushing with sauce every 5 minutes.
- Season with salt then serve.
|Main Ingredient:||Poultry, Chicken Drumsticks|
See Other Recipes Like This
Get Your Grill On!
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >