Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cornflake-Parmesan Chicken Strips
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 |
These kid-friendly chicken strips are easy to prepare and quick to cook!
|1 cup crushed cornflakes|
|1/2 cup Parmesan cheese|
|1 lb skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into strips|
|Salt, to taste|
|Freshly ground black pepper, to taste|
|2 eggs, beaten|
|1/4 cup cooking oil, plus 2 tablespoons|
- Place cornflakes and Parmesan in a shallow dish; stir to combine.
- Season chicken with salt and black pepper then dip in egg, and then in cornflakes, turning to coat.
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet then cook chicken for about 6 minutes total, until golden.
|Main Ingredient:||Poultry, Chicken Breast|
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Mom Like a Queen
Treat mom to a special home cooked meal this Mother's Day. We have a variety of easy and delicious dishes she's sure to love. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
A simple collection of delicious family-style recipes
Planning out the weekly dinner menu? Tired of the same dishes week after week? Try these tasty entrees for a scrumptious change of pace. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >