Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cornflake-Parmesan Chicken Strips
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 |
These kid-friendly chicken strips are easy to prepare and quick to cook!
|1 cup crushed cornflakes|
|1/2 cup Parmesan cheese|
|1 lb skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into strips|
|Salt, to taste|
|Freshly ground black pepper, to taste|
|2 eggs, beaten|
|1/4 cup cooking oil, plus 2 tablespoons|
- Place cornflakes and Parmesan in a shallow dish; stir to combine.
- Season chicken with salt and black pepper then dip in egg, and then in cornflakes, turning to coat.
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet then cook chicken for about 6 minutes total, until golden.
|Main Ingredient:||Poultry, Chicken Breast|
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >