Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Easy Boneless Beef Short Ribs
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4-6 |
These grilled short ribs will have everyone licking their fingers.
|1/2 cup packed light brown sugar|
|1/2 cup paprika|
|1/4 cup granulated sugar|
|3 teaspoons granulated onion|
|1/2 teaspoon cayenne|
|2 1/2 tablespoons kosher salt|
|2 1/2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper|
|2 pounds boneless beef short ribs, connective tissue removed|
|1 cup prepared barbecue sauce (thick consistency)|
- Place brown sugar, paprika, granulated sugar, onion, cayenne, salt, and black pepper in a medium bowl; blend ingredients together.
- Generously sprinkle ribs with seasoning, coating all sides. Allow ribs to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Oil grill rack then preheat grill by turning all burners on high. Close lid and allow grill to preheat for 10 minutes.
- When grill is ready, reduce heat to medium and set beef ribs on grill; close lid. Turn ribs every 5 minutes, for a total cooking time of 15 to 20 minutes, in order for every side of the ribs to get slightly caramelized. Ribs should yield easily to the touch.
- Reduce heat slightly then brush the ribs with prepared sauce. Cover grill and cook ribs for 1 to 2 minutes, in order for sauce to set. Continue turning ribs and brushing them with sauce until all sides of the ribs have been glazed.
- Remove ribs to a platter, cover with foil, and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
|Main Ingredient:||Beef, Short Ribs|
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >