Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Easy Grilled Peaches
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
One of the most satisfying grilled fruit recipes.
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1/4 teaspoon almond extract|
|1/4 cup dark brown sugar|
|4 ripe peaches|
|Vanilla ice cream, for serving|
|Sliced almonds, for garnish|
- In a medium bowl, combine vanilla extract, almond extract, and brown sugar.
- Cut the peaches in half and remove pits. Toss peaches in sugar mixture; let the peaches sit for 15 minutes while you preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Grill peaches skin side down until skin is slightly charred, about 3 minutes. Turn each peach over and grill until they are golden and marked.
- Divide the peaches among 4 bowls and serve with frozen yogurt or ice cream. Garnish with toasted almonds, if desired.
|Main Ingredient:||Produce, Fruit|
See Other Recipes Like This
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >
Mouth-Watering Memorial Day
Celebrate freedom, family and friends with good food. It's time to kickoff summer! View Recipes >