Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Makes 2 Cups |
This flavorful salsa complements grilled meats, enchiladas, tostadas and more.
|1 pound of tomatillos, husked, rinsed and halved|
|1 tablespoon green jalapeno pepper sauce|
|1/2 cup chopped white onion|
|1/4 cup cilantro leaves|
|2 tablespoons water|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
- Preheat broiler.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and then set tomatillos, cut sides down, on baking sheet. Broil until skins begin to char, about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Transfer tomatillos, along with pepper sauce, onion, cilantro, water and salt to a food processor; process until finely chopped.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >