Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Makes 2 Cups |
This flavorful salsa complements grilled meats, enchiladas, tostadas and more.
|1 pound of tomatillos, husked, rinsed and halved|
|1 tablespoon green jalapeno pepper sauce|
|1/2 cup chopped white onion|
|1/4 cup cilantro leaves|
|2 tablespoons water|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
- Preheat broiler.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and then set tomatillos, cut sides down, on baking sheet. Broil until skins begin to char, about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Transfer tomatillos, along with pepper sauce, onion, cilantro, water and salt to a food processor; process until finely chopped.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >