Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rotisserie Chicken Enchiladas
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
These easy enchiladas taste like they took all day to prepare.
|1 cup chopped white onion|
|1 can enchilada sauce, 10 oz.|
|2 cups chopped rotisserie chicken breast|
|1/2 teaspoon ground cumin|
|1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese, divided|
|8 corn tortillas, 6-inch|
|Sour cream, for garnish|
|Chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish|
- Preheat broiler. Coat a skillet with cooking spray then set over medium-high heat. Add onion and sauté for 2 minutes. Add enchilada sauce to skillet; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine chicken, cumin, and 3/4 cup of cheese.
- Warm tortillas. Spoon 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture in center of each tortilla; roll up then place enchiladas, seam sides down, in a large baking dish that is coated with cooking spray. Pour sauce over enchiladas; broil until thoroughly heated, about 3 minutes. Sprinkle remaining cheese over enchiladas then place under the broiler again until cheese melts. Serve with sour cream and cilantro.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >