Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 32 |
These wonderful appetizers are as pretty as they are delicious.
|1 pint grape tomatoes, (halved crosswise)|
|12 Mozzarella cheese balls, (cut into thirds)|
|32 wooden skewers, (4-inch)|
|1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil|
|2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar|
|1/4 teaspoon kosher salt|
|1/4 teaspoon black pepper|
|5 basil leaves, (fresh, thinly sliced)|
|Kosher salt, (to taste)|
|Ground black pepper, (to taste)|
- Thread 1 tomato half, 1 piece of cheese, and another tomato half onto each skewer. Set skewers in a shallow serving dish.
- Place olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and black pepper in a small bowl; whisk to combine. Drizzle over tomato and cheese skewers.
- Sprinkle skewers with basil, and season with salt and black pepper.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >