Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 32 |
These wonderful appetizers are as pretty as they are delicious.
|1 pint grape tomatoes, (halved crosswise)|
|12 Mozzarella cheese balls, (cut into thirds)|
|32 wooden skewers, (4-inch)|
|1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil|
|2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar|
|1/4 teaspoon kosher salt|
|1/4 teaspoon black pepper|
|5 basil leaves, (fresh, thinly sliced)|
|Kosher salt, (to taste)|
|Ground black pepper, (to taste)|
- Thread 1 tomato half, 1 piece of cheese, and another tomato half onto each skewer. Set skewers in a shallow serving dish.
- Place olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and black pepper in a small bowl; whisk to combine. Drizzle over tomato and cheese skewers.
- Sprinkle skewers with basil, and season with salt and black pepper.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >