Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 24 |
Enjoy classic BLT flavor in a colorful appetizer.
|8 slices bacon, cooked until crispy, crumbled|
|1 1/3 cups Roma tomatoes, seeded, chopped|
|1 cup chopped lettuce|
|2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves|
|1 clove garlic, minced|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|1 French bread loaf, cut into 1/4-inch slices|
|1/3 cup olive oil|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Stir together bacon, tomatoes, lettuce, basil, garlic, salt and black pepper; set aside.
- Brush bread slices with olive oil; place on a baking sheet. Bake until crisp and golden brown, about 7 minutes per side. Turn once during cooking time. When done, cool.
- Spoon topping onto each toasted bread slice.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >