Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Beef and Vegetable Stir Fry
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Enjoy an Asian-inspired meal tonight!
|1 lb. round tip steak, cut into thin strips|
|3 tablespoons flour|
|1/4 cup light soy sauce|
|1 tablespoon dark sesame oil, divided|
|1 tablespoon hoisin sauce|
|1/4 cup water|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper|
|4 carrots, cut diagonally into thin slices|
|1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips|
|1 lb. fresh asparagus, ends snapped off and spears cut into 1-inch pieces|
|1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms|
|5 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces|
|Hot cooked rice, for serving|
- Dredge steak pieces in flour; set aside.
- Combine soy sauce, 1 teaspoon sesame oil, hoisin sauce, water, garlic and crushed red pepper; set aside.
- Set a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add remaining 2 teaspoons of sesame oil to skillet; heat. Add beef and carrot to skillet; stir-fry 4 minutes. Add soy sauce mixture to skillet; stir for 1 minute. Add bell pepper, asparagus, mushrooms and green onions to skillet; stir-fry 3 minutes.
- Serve with hot cooked rice.
|Main Ingredient:||Beef, Vegetable|
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >