Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mexican-Style Grilled Corn
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
These flavors are lip-smacking good!
|4 ears corn, husked|
|2 tablespoons mayonnaise|
|2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice|
|Chili powder, to taste|
|Salt, to taste|
|Freshly ground black pepper, to taste|
- Prepare grill for medium-high heat.
- When grill is hot, place corn on grill and cook for about 5 minutes, until kernels begin to char. Turn corn and continue to cook until all sides have become slightly blackened.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and lime juice; season mayonnaise with chili powder, salt and black pepper. If you would like, you can add more lime juice.
- Serve with grilled corn.
|Nutrition:||Vitamin B3, Manganese, Fiber, Vitamin B5, Vitamin C|
See Other Recipes Like This
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >