Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Yukon Gold Potatoes with Butter and Chives
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
This simple side dish is easy to make and full of flavor.
|4 pounds baby Yukon Gold potatoes|
|5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted|
|1/4 cup chopped fresh chives|
|Freshly ground black pepper|
- Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil; add 3 tablespoons salt to water and stir to dissolve.
- With a skewer, pierce each potato 3 times. Carefully add potatoes to water; and return water to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer potatoes for about 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain potatoes and then return to pot. Set heat to low, and stir potatoes for 1 to 2 minutes to dry them out. Remove from heat and allow potatoes to cool.
- Once cool, peel potatoes and cut into bite size pieces. Transfer to a bowl. Add butter to bowl and stir to coat potatoes. Sprinkle with chives, and season with salt and black pepper.
|Main Ingredient:||Potato, Vegetable|
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >