Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 cups |
An all around party favorite.
|2 medium Hass avocados, (peeled, pitted and diced)|
|1/4 tsp. jalapeno, (finely chopped)|
|1/4 tsp. garlic, (minced)|
|1 tsp. onion, (finely chopped)|
|1/4 cup Roma tomatoes, (chopped)|
|2 tsp. cilantro, (chopped)|
|2 tsp. lime juice|
- Coarsely mash avocados with jalapeno and garlic until creamy but still chunky. Add onion and tomatoes then salt to taste; stir to combine.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and drizzle with lime juice; gently stir to combine.
- If desired, add more jalapeno, garlic, onion, salt, cilantro or lime juice.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >