Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pork Dumplings with Homemade Dipping Sauce
Rate this Recipe
Serves 60 |
Small package, big flavor.
|1/2 lb. lean ground pork|
|1 cup Chinese (Napa) cabbage, finely shredded|
|1 can water chestnuts, drained and chopped|
|2 teaspoon fresh ginger, peeled and grated|
|2 garlic cloves, minced|
|1/4 cup green onions, chopped|
|2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce|
|1 tablespoon dark sesame oil|
|1 package wonton wrappers|
|2 cups water, divided|
|1/4 cup red wine vinegar|
|1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce|
|2 teaspoon dark sesame oil|
|2 teaspoon ginger, peeled, grated|
- For wontons, In a bowl, stir pork, cabbage, chestnuts, ginger, garlic, onions, soy sauce, and sesame oil together until blended.
- Remove wonton wrappers from package and cover with a damp towel to keep them from drying out.
- Working with one wonton wrapper at time, spoon about 1 teaspoon of filling into the center of each wrapper. Moisten the edges of the wrapper with water then bring 2 opposite corners together, pinching points together to seal. Bring the remaining 2 corners to center, pinching points to seal. Pinch all four corners together to seal. Place the dumpling, pinched side up, on a platter. Repeat procedure with remaining wrappers and filling until 60 dumplings are formed. Spray dumplings with cooking spray.
- Place a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Place 15 dumplings, pinched sides up, in pan; cook until browned, about 30 seconds. Add 1/2 cup water to pan then cover and cook 5 minutes. Uncover and cook 1 minute or until liquid evaporates. Remove dumplings from pan; keep warm. Repeat process with remaining dumplings and water. Serve immediately with dipping sauce.
- For dipping sauce, combine vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil and ginger in a small bowl; whisk well.
See Other Recipes Like This
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >