Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Tater Tot Casserole
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
A dish that combines two dinner table classics.
|32 oz. tater tots|
|1 1/2 lb. ground beef|
|1/2 onion, finely chopped|
|4 cups mixed vegetables|
|1 can cream of chicken soup|
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Spray a 9" x 13" glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Gently pat and spread ground beef into the bottom of the baking dish. Top ground beef with chopped onions.
- Top onions with mixed vegetables. Top vegetables with soup, straight from the can, gently spreading soup with the back of a large spoon. Top soup with tater tots, covering entire top of dish.
- Bake until hamburger is done, about 1 hour. Note: Check after 30 minutes of cooking time; if tater tots are getting too brown, reduce oven temperature to 350° F.
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >