Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Filet Mignon with Classic Steak House Rub
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
This incredibly flavorful and tender steak makes any occasion special.
|1/4 tsp. rosemary, dried|
|2 tsp. black peppercorns|
|1 tsp. dry mustard|
|1/2 tsp. garlic powder|
|3/4 tsp. kosher salt|
|4 4 oz. beef tenderloin steaks|
- Coarsely grind rosemary and peppercorns in a spice or coffee grinder. Place ground mixture in a small bowl.
- Add dry mustard, garlic powder and salt to rosemary mixture; stir to combine.
- Rub mixture evenly over both sides of steaks.
- Coat a grill rack with cooking spray then set steaks atop grill rack. Grill 3 minutes per side or until desired degree of doneness is reached.
|Main Ingredient:||Beef, Filet Mignon|
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Mouth-Watering Memorial Day
Celebrate freedom, family and friends with good food. It's time to kickoff summer! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >