Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
A fantastic fried fish that's great for family gatherings.
|1/2 cup teriyaki sauce|
|1 cup stir-fry sauce|
|8 whitefish fillets, 6 oz. each|
|2 cups dry potato flakes|
|1/2 cup flour|
|2 tablespoons seasoning salt|
|2 tablespoons ancho chile seasoning|
|1 tablespoon garlic powder|
|1 tablespoon salt|
|1 tablespoon black pepper|
|1 quart oil, for frying|
- In a bowl, mix the teriyaki sauce and stir-fry sauce. Place the whitefish fillets in the mixture, and marinate for about 15 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a deep fryer or heavy skillet to 365 degrees F.
- In a shallow bowl, mix the dry potato flakes, flour, seasoning salt, ancho chile seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Place each marinated fish fillet into the mixture to evenly coat.
- Fry the fish in the heated oil, 1 or 2 fillets at a time, until golden brown and easily flaked with a fork, about 5 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >