Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chicken and Black Bean Burritos
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Simple, Savory and satisfying.
|1/2 teaspoon chili powder|
|1/4 teaspoon cumin, ground|
|1/8 teaspoon red pepper, ground|
|1/4 teaspoon black pepper|
|2 tablespoons fresh lime juice|
|1/4 cup water|
|2 cups rotisserie chicken breast, shredded|
|1/4 cup green onions, thinly sliced|
|3/4 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained|
|1/2 cup bottled or homemade salsa|
|4 flour tortillas, 8-inch|
|1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded|
- Add chili powder, cumin, red pepper, black pepper, lime juice and water to a small saucepan; bring ingredients to a boil, and then stir in chicken and green onions.
- Combine beans and salsa.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup chicken mixture and 1/4 cup bean mixture down the center of each tortilla; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cheese; roll up.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Coat the skillet with cooking spray, and then add 2 burritos to skillet. Set a heavy skillet or cast-iron skillet on top of burritos and cook 3 minutes per side. Transfer burritos to a plate, and repeat process with remaining 2 burritos.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >