Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Simple Grilled Top Sirloin Steak
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A cookout classic, sirloin steak is a prime cut for grilling.
|2 boneless top sirloin steak|
|2 teaspoon kosher salt|
|4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper|
- Prepare grill for medium-high heat.
- Salt and pepper both sides of steak.
- Lightly oil grill rack then place steak on grill. Cover grill and cook steak for about 10 minutes per side or until an instant-read thermometer registers 135 degrees, for medium rare, or cook until desired doneness is reached.
- Remove steak from grill, cover with foil then let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
|Main Ingredient:||Steak, Beef|
|Cooking Method:||Grill, Barbecue|
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >