Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Green Curry Chicken
Rate this Recipe
Makes 4 servings |
A little bit spicy, and a little sweet, the perfect blend of the two.
|1 tablespoon vegetable oil|
|3/4 cup shallots, sliced|
|1 3/4 tablespoon Thai green curry paste|
|14 oz. unsweetened coconut milk|
|2 teaspoon light soy sauce|
|1 teaspoon sugar|
|1 lb. chicken breast halves, skinless, boneless, cut into thin strips|
|1 red bell pepper, cut into strips|
|1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped|
|2 tablespoons fresh lime juice|
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add shallots and curry paste and stir until shallots soften.
- Add coconut milk, soy sauce and sugar and bring to a boil.
- Add the chicken and bell pepper and stir until chicken is just cooked through.
- Stir in chopped basil and lime juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper. (Can also be made with shrimp).
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >