Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Green Curry Chicken
Rate this Recipe
Makes 4 servings |
A little bit spicy, and a little sweet, the perfect blend of the two.
|1 tablespoon vegetable oil|
|3/4 cup shallots, sliced|
|1 3/4 tablespoon Thai green curry paste|
|14 oz. unsweetened coconut milk|
|2 teaspoon light soy sauce|
|1 teaspoon sugar|
|1 lb. chicken breast halves, skinless, boneless, cut into thin strips|
|1 red bell pepper, cut into strips|
|1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped|
|2 tablespoons fresh lime juice|
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add shallots and curry paste and stir until shallots soften.
- Add coconut milk, soy sauce and sugar and bring to a boil.
- Add the chicken and bell pepper and stir until chicken is just cooked through.
- Stir in chopped basil and lime juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper. (Can also be made with shrimp).
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >