Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Green Curry Chicken
Rate this Recipe
Makes 4 servings |
A little bit spicy, and a little sweet, the perfect blend of the two.
|1 tablespoon vegetable oil|
|3/4 cup shallots, sliced|
|1 3/4 tablespoon Thai green curry paste|
|14 oz. unsweetened coconut milk|
|2 teaspoon light soy sauce|
|1 teaspoon sugar|
|1 lb. chicken breast halves, skinless, boneless, cut into thin strips|
|1 red bell pepper, cut into strips|
|1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped|
|2 tablespoons fresh lime juice|
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add shallots and curry paste and stir until shallots soften.
- Add coconut milk, soy sauce and sugar and bring to a boil.
- Add the chicken and bell pepper and stir until chicken is just cooked through.
- Stir in chopped basil and lime juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper. (Can also be made with shrimp).
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >