Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Broiled Rainbow Trout
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 |
Fresh taste, healthy and easy to prepare.
|2 whole rainbow trouts, dressed|
|1/2 cup chicken broth|
|2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar|
|1/2 teaspoon sesame oil|
|2 teaspoons basil, dried|
|2 teaspoons garlic, minced|
|2 teaspoons oregano, dried|
|Vegetable cooking spray|
|Lemon wedges, for garnish|
|Fresh parsley sprigs, for garnish|
- Combine chicken broth, balsamic vinegar, sesame oil, basil, garlic and oregano to a large resealable plastic bag.
- Add trout to bag. Seal bag then place in refrigerator for 3 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Preheat broiler. Remove trout from bag, discarding marinade. Coat the rack to a broiler pan with cooking spray then set trout on rack.
- Broil trout about 4 minutes per side. (Trout should flake easily) Garnish broiled trout with lemon wedges and parsley sprigs then serve.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >