Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Broiled Rainbow Trout
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 |
Fresh taste, healthy and easy to prepare.
|2 whole rainbow trouts, dressed|
|1/2 cup chicken broth|
|2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar|
|1/2 teaspoon sesame oil|
|2 teaspoons basil, dried|
|2 teaspoons garlic, minced|
|2 teaspoons oregano, dried|
|Vegetable cooking spray|
|Lemon wedges, for garnish|
|Fresh parsley sprigs, for garnish|
- Combine chicken broth, balsamic vinegar, sesame oil, basil, garlic and oregano to a large resealable plastic bag.
- Add trout to bag. Seal bag then place in refrigerator for 3 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Preheat broiler. Remove trout from bag, discarding marinade. Coat the rack to a broiler pan with cooking spray then set trout on rack.
- Broil trout about 4 minutes per side. (Trout should flake easily) Garnish broiled trout with lemon wedges and parsley sprigs then serve.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >