Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Avocado and Sprout Sandwiches
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A truly unique sandwich that's hard to beat.
|12 slices sandwich bread|
|Kosher salt, to taste|
|Ground black pepper, to taste|
|2 oz. alfalfa sprouts|
|1 bunch radishes, thinly sliced|
|8 oz. goat cheese|
- Toast bread until golden on both sides.
- Pit avocado then scoop flesh into a small bowl; season with salt and pepper. Using the back of a fork, mash avocado to a chunky consistency.
- Spread mashed avocado over 8 pieces of toast. Top with sprouts and radishes then crumble goat cheese over radishes. Build sandwiches so that each sandwich has two layers of avocado, sprouts, radishes and goat cheese and three slices of toast. Cut sandwiches in half then serve immediately.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >