Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Hamburger Potato Casserole
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
The perfect weeknight family meal.
|1 lb. ground beef|
|1 can cream of mushroom soup, 11 oz.|
|3/4 cup milk|
|1/2 cup onion, chopped|
|to taste Salt|
|Black pepper, to taste|
|3 cups cut potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced|
|1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Brown ground beef in a medium skillet that is set over medium heat. Once beef is browned, drain off fat.
- Combine soup, milk and onion in a medium size mixing bowl, season with salt and pepper.
- In medium baking dish, alternately layer the potatoes, soup mixture and meat. Bake for 60-90 minutes, until potatoes are tender.
- Top with cheese then continue baking until cheese melts.
See Other Recipes Like This
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >