Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Broiled Steelhead Trout with Lemon, Garlic and Rosemary
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A few simple seasonings make this seafood dish amazing.
|1 tablespoon olive oil, plus extra for greasing pan|
|1 tablespoon lemon juice|
|1 tablespoon lemon zest|
|1 clove garlic, minced fine|
|1 1/2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, coarsely chopped|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper|
|1 lb. steelhead trout fillet, with or without skin|
- Preheat broiler.
- Line a baking pan with foil then brush with the extra olive oil.
- Place all ingredients, except fish, into a bowl and mix until a paste forms.
- Place fish, skin-side down, on baking sheet then rub with paste. Broil fish for 5 minutes on second rack away from heat source.
- Lower fish to third rack, lower oven temperature to 325° F, then bake until fish is cooked through in thickest portion, about 10 minutes more.
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >