Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Broiled Steelhead Trout with Lemon, Garlic and Rosemary
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A few simple seasonings make this seafood dish amazing.
|1 tablespoon olive oil, plus extra for greasing pan|
|1 tablespoon lemon juice|
|1 tablespoon lemon zest|
|1 clove garlic, minced fine|
|1 1/2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, coarsely chopped|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper|
|1 lb. steelhead trout fillet, with or without skin|
- Preheat broiler.
- Line a baking pan with foil then brush with the extra olive oil.
- Place all ingredients, except fish, into a bowl and mix until a paste forms.
- Place fish, skin-side down, on baking sheet then rub with paste. Broil fish for 5 minutes on second rack away from heat source.
- Lower fish to third rack, lower oven temperature to 325° F, then bake until fish is cooked through in thickest portion, about 10 minutes more.
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >