Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Pork Skewers with Basil-Peanut Sauce
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 to 6 |
A tasty and satisfying appetizer that's easy to make.
|25 fresh basil leaves|
|1/2 cup chunky peanut butter|
|1 Juice from lime|
|2 tablespoons soy sauce|
|3/4 cup coconut milk|
|1 garlic clove, peeled|
|1 1-inch piece ginger, peeled|
|1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1 pound boneless pork loin or shoulder, cut into 1-inch cubes|
|Lime wedges, for garnish|
- Place all ingredients, except pork, into a blender; process until a smooth paste has formed. Taste; adjust seasonings. Marinade/paste will taste hot, salty and spicy. Reserve 1/2 cup of the marinade/paste to use as a dipping sauce.
- Combine cubed pork and remaining marinade/paste; toss to coat. Thread pork onto skewers; do not crowd.
- Preheat broiler, grill pan or grill until very hot. Cook pork for 5 to 8 minutes total, turning once, until browned all over.
- Serve pork skewers with lime wedges and dipping sauce.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >