Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Pork Skewers with Basil-Peanut Sauce
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 to 6 |
A tasty and satisfying appetizer that's easy to make.
|25 fresh basil leaves|
|1/2 cup chunky peanut butter|
|1 Juice from lime|
|2 tablespoons soy sauce|
|3/4 cup coconut milk|
|1 garlic clove, peeled|
|1 1-inch piece ginger, peeled|
|1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1 pound boneless pork loin or shoulder, cut into 1-inch cubes|
|Lime wedges, for garnish|
- Place all ingredients, except pork, into a blender; process until a smooth paste has formed. Taste; adjust seasonings. Marinade/paste will taste hot, salty and spicy. Reserve 1/2 cup of the marinade/paste to use as a dipping sauce.
- Combine cubed pork and remaining marinade/paste; toss to coat. Thread pork onto skewers; do not crowd.
- Preheat broiler, grill pan or grill until very hot. Cook pork for 5 to 8 minutes total, turning once, until browned all over.
- Serve pork skewers with lime wedges and dipping sauce.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >