Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Pork Skewers with Basil-Peanut Sauce
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 to 6 |
A tasty and satisfying appetizer that's easy to make.
|25 fresh basil leaves|
|1/2 cup chunky peanut butter|
|1 Juice from lime|
|2 tablespoons soy sauce|
|3/4 cup coconut milk|
|1 garlic clove, peeled|
|1 1-inch piece ginger, peeled|
|1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1 pound boneless pork loin or shoulder, cut into 1-inch cubes|
|Lime wedges, for garnish|
- Place all ingredients, except pork, into a blender; process until a smooth paste has formed. Taste; adjust seasonings. Marinade/paste will taste hot, salty and spicy. Reserve 1/2 cup of the marinade/paste to use as a dipping sauce.
- Combine cubed pork and remaining marinade/paste; toss to coat. Thread pork onto skewers; do not crowd.
- Preheat broiler, grill pan or grill until very hot. Cook pork for 5 to 8 minutes total, turning once, until browned all over.
- Serve pork skewers with lime wedges and dipping sauce.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >