Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cheesy Twice Baked Potatoes
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
A classic that always satisfies.
|3 Russet potatoes|
|1/2 cup cream cheese|
|1/2 cup milk|
|black pepper, to taste|
|1 3/4 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded|
|1/4 cup finely chopped onion|
|Salt, to taste|
|sliced green onions, for garnish|
|Cooked bacon, diced, for garnish|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Pierce potatoes with a fork then bake until tender, about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- When cool enough to handle, cut each potato in half lengthwise then scoop out pulp into a bowl, leaving a 1/4" thick shell. With a potato masher, mash pulp.
- Place cream cheese and milk in a separate large bowl; whisk until combined.
- Add potato pulp, spinach, 1 cup cheddar cheese, and onion to cream cheese-milk mixture. Season with salt and black pepper, and then stir well, until combined.
- Spoon potato mixture into shells, and sprinkle each potato with 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese. Set stuffed potatoes on a baking sheet. Bake until thoroughly heated, about 15 minutes.
- Garnish with green onions and bacon before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >