Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
Tangy, sweet and unforgettable.
|6 salmon fillets|
|3 tablespoons fresh lime juice|
|3 tablespoons honey|
|1 tablespoon orange juice|
|1 pinch brown sugar|
|2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil|
|Kosher salt, to taste|
|Lime slices, for garnish|
|Ground black pepper, to taste|
|Orange slices, for garnish|
- Place salmon fillets in a 9x13 inch baking dish. In a small bowl, stir together the lime juice, orange juice, honey, brown sugar, and olive oil. Pour over the salmon. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to marinate.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes in the center of the preheated oven, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Garnish with lime slices, and serve immediately.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >